The 5th World Department Store Forum is staged at The Ritz-Carlton hotel in Toronto, situated in the heart of the city’s bustling financial and performing arts districts. Located across from Roy Thompson Hall and only steps from the Toronto International Film Festival Bell Lightbox, The Ritz-Carlton offers magnificent city or lake views from floor to ceiling windows.
Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- The hotel is located approximately 35 minutes from Pearson Airport by car.
- Union-Pearson Express is connecting Toronto Pearson International Airport with Union Station in downtown Toronto in just 25 relaxing minutes. Service every 15 minutes.
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ)
- Exit terminal and continue onto Eireann Quay
- Turn right onto Queens Quay West
- Turn left onto Lower Spadina Ave and continue until you reach Front Street
- Turn right on Front Street West
- Take the third left onto John Street
- Take the first right onto Wellington Street West
- The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto will be on the right
From the East
- Continue onto ON-401 W
- Take the ON-404/Don Valley Parkway exit toward Downtown/Centre-Ville
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto Don Valley Pkwy S
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Gardiner Expressway W and merge onto Gardiner Expressway W
- Take the Yonge Street N exit
- Turn right onto Yonge St
- Take the 3rd left onto Wellington St W
- The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto will be on the left
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is directly connected to the PATH, Toronto's downtown walkway linking 27 kilometers of underground shopping, services,entertainment as well as St Andrew subway station.
The Ritz Carlton
181 Wellington Street West
Toronto, M5V 3G7 Canada
+1 (416) 585-2500